Are your customer support platforms primed for customer experience demands in the coming years? If not, then consider Liferay, the Digital Experience Platform (DXP) trusted by brands including Volkswagen Group of America.
As we’ve shared here before, Liferay is an open-source solution offering enterprises a variety of features at a fraction of the price on the open market. In 2016, the Los Angeles-based company released version 7, which contains more social media and content management features than versions past. To make way for greater adoption of this platform, Liferay is retiring version 6.2, ending premium support in December 2017 and three years thereafter.
During the limited support phase, subscribers will be provided:
- Support, in accordance with a subscriber’s respective subscription level, with up to 24×7, 365-day service levels
- Access to Liferay’s Customer Portal and customer knowledge base
- Access to all existing Liferay fix packs, workarounds, and consolidated service packs
- Security alerts and security updates
Additionally, Liferay also offers the following guidance for support:
- Liferay Support will direct customers to existing fix packs, workarounds, and consolidated service packs available in Liferay’s Customer Portal and customer knowledge base.
- Liferay Support may direct customers to upgrade to a more current version/release of the product.
If your organization is still running 6.2, now is the best time to upgrade and embrace new innovations in customer experience. Let Perficient and our consultants work with you to discover your needs and strategy so you can remain competitive and relevant to your customers.
Is your organization looking for a customer experience solution as you begin the New Year? Reach out to us and learn more about our Liferay solution at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our partnerships here.