I am excited to say that Corey Smith and I will be embarking on a multi-nation tour; virtual and in person. Here is a little bit about the session and running list of current dates.
As a content author, marketer and total non-dev, my focus was building out the concept, user journeys, content and automation. Admittedly, the JSS aspect was as foreign to me as you would expect it to be for any pure digital marketer. However, I have been able to learn quite a bit about this technology through Corey, while also experiencing the first-hand benefits of client-side rendering. I definitely believe this is the future of Sitecore development, and I look forward to the marriage of JSS and SXA (Sitecore Experience Accelerator). I hope you can join Corey and me, or have joined us at one of these User Groups.
Here’s what you can expect to learn about JSS and Marketing Automation.
- Working Headless with JSS and Sitecore
- Disconnected Mode vs. Connected Mode
- Visitor Identification and Security
- Best-practice Sitecore Marketing Setup
- Working with Forms in JSS
- Sitecore Marketing Automation and EXM
All of this is wrapped in a fun and interactive micro-site with the intention of providing plenty of key takeaways. If you were unable to attend our session at Symposium or any of the past tour stops, we hope to have you join us. Okay, here are the dates. Look for one near you.
JSS and Marketing Automation UG TOUR
- 23 October 2018 – SUG Delhi NCR
- 5 November 2018 – Kansas City Sitecore XP Marketing
- 6 November 2018 – SUG Sri Lanka
- 14 November 2018 – Atlanta SUG
- 16 November 2018 – SUG Jaipur
- 22 November 2018 – Sitecore Dev Community Australia
- 11 December 2018 – SUG Auckland
- 12 December 2018 – SUG Chennai
- 22 December 2018 – SUG Pakistan
Upcoming 2019 Tour – All sessions are in-person unless otherwise noted.
- 22 January 2019 – SUG Quebec
- 23 January 2019 – SUG Montreal
- 24 January 2019 – SUG Toronto
- 7 February 2019 – Milwaukee SUG
- 18 February 2019 – Seattle SUG
- 19 February 2019 – Portland SUG
- 20 February 2019 – Sacramento SUG
- 21 February 2019 – Denver SUG
- 13 March 2019 – Queen City SUG
- 14 March 2019 – SUG New England
- TBD SUG Brazil (Remote)
As I mentioned above, I will keep this updated and both Corey and I hope to add to this as time goes by.
We look forward to meeting the community and having fun-filled, fast-paced sessions around JSS and Marketing Automation. See you on the road!