I am excited to say that Corey Smith and I will be embarking on a multi-nation tour; virtual and in person. Here is a little bit about the session and running list of current dates.
As a content author, marketer and total non-dev, my focus was building out the concept, user journeys, content and automation. Admittedly, the JSS aspect was as foreign to me as you would expect it to be for any pure digital marketer. However, I have been able to learn quite a bit about this technology through Corey, while also experiencing the first-hand benefits of client-side rendering. I definitely believe this is the future of Sitecore development, and I look forward to the marriage of JSS and SXA (Sitecore Experience Accelerator). I hope you can join Corey and me, or have joined us at one of these User Groups.
Here’s what you can expect to learn about JSS and Marketing Automation.
- Working Headless with JSS and Sitecore
- Disconnected Mode vs. Connected Mode
- Visitor Identification and Security
- Best-practice Sitecore Marketing Setup
- Working with Forms in JSS
- Sitecore Marketing Automation and EXM
All of this is wrapped in a fun and interactive micro-site with the intention of providing plenty of key takeaways. If you were unable to attend our session at Symposium or any of the past tour stops, we hope to have you join us. Okay, here are the dates. Look for one near you.
JSS and Marketing Automation UG TOUR
2018 & 2019 Previous Dates
- 23 October 2018 – SUG Delhi NCR
- 5 November 2018 – Kansas City Sitecore XP Marketing
- 6 November 2018 – SUG Sri Lanka
- 14 November 2018 – Atlanta SUG
- 16 November 2018 – SUG Jaipur
- 22 November 2018 – Sitecore Dev Community Australia
- 11 December 2018 – SUG Auckland
- 12 December 2018 – SUG Chennai
- 22 January 2019 – SUG Quebec
- 23 January 2019 – SUG Montreal
- 24 January 2019 – SUG Toronto
- 5 February 2019 – SUG Brazil
- 7 February 2019 – Milwaukee SUG
- 12 February 2019 – SUG Minneapolis/St. Paul
- 18 February 2019 – Seattle SUG
- 19 February 2019 – Portland SUG
- 20 February 2019 – Sacramento SUG
- 21 February 2019 – Denver SUG
- 13 March 2019 – Queen City SUG
- 14 March 2019 – SUG New England
- 13 May 2019 – Romania SUG
As a 3-time Sitecore Strategy MVP and Solutions Architect on Perficient’s Microsoft team, Rick provides insight, training, and a passion for a fully-realized potential of the Sitecore Customer Experience Platform. He utilizes his years of hands-on Sitecore know-how and certification to help deliver clear solutions and actionable results for marketers – both new to the platform, or looking to take it to the next level of maturity.