I’m proud to announce the release of AEM DataLayer version 0.3.0. This version includes:
- Support for AEM 6.4 and 6.5 (beta)
- Improved (and less verbose) logging
- Changing from Gson to Johnzon for JSON Serialization
For more details on using the AEM DataLayer, please consult the release notes.
Using the AEM DataLayer on Your Project
The AEM DataLayer allows developers to easily expose data about backed services, AEM pages and components to Digital Marketing tools via a neutral data layer. Integrating it into your project is as simple as the following steps:
- Install the AEM DataLayer Package
- Configure AEM DataLayer
- Setup the Cloud Configuration
I created an Adobe Spark Video to walk through the process.
From there, you create classes to bind the data from the data sources to the data layer using the simple API.