Perficient Digital, recently named one of Forrester’s Top B2B Agencies, will be at B2BMX in Scottsdale, AZ, February 25 – 27th, teaching marketing leaders about best practices in marketing automation and measurement.
On Monday February 25th, Perficient Digital’s Martech expert, Andrew Hull, will lead a workshop on critical marketing metrics CMOs need to prove marketing impact to revenue.
The workshop is designed to help marketing leaders and their teams:
- Identify key revenue generating marketing metrics to track and why they are critical
- Common roadblocks in data, campaign setup and reporting tools
- What to track in your marketing automation & CRM systems today to deliver the metrics you need, such as:
- Pipeline influenced by marketing
- Revenue influenced by marketing
- Percentage of total revenue won
- Top lead source
- Top programs
- Average buying cycle velocity
- Conversion rates from sales stage to sales stage
Then, on Tuesday February 26th, Perficient Digital will participate in the B2BMX Digital Strategy track with B2B industry leaders including Jay Gaines, CMO of Sirius Decisions.
The B2B Marketing Exchange conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale, AZ, February 25 – 27th, 2019. B2MBX features over 90 sessions across 6 B2B tracks, spotlighting all the best and newest trends in B2B.
Get ready to see B2B Marketing Through a New Lens. Use discount code: 25PERFICIENT to save 25% on your pass: Register Today