Marketo’s Marketing Nation has a brand new home at the incredible 2019 Adobe Summit in Las Vegas, March 24th – 28th. Many Marketing Nation alumni, myself included, are wondering what the merging of these two major events will bring and how to make the most of it. While you’re pouring through the session catalog, here are 4 ways you can master Adobe Summit like a pro.
#1. Preconference Training on Adobe Technologies
If you’re like other Marketing Nation experts, you’re curious about Adobe solutions. Take advantage of a full day of course learning on Adobe Solutions including:
- Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Target
An All-Access Learning pass will get you any preconference course, with the exception of Marketo.
#2. Incredible Speaker Line Up
Hear from these inspirational speakers in keynotes, sessions and labs including:
- Shantanu Narayen, President & CEO, Adobe
- Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft
- Drew Brees, Quarterback, New Orleans Saints
- Reese Witherspoon, Actress, Producer and Entrepreneur
- Mindy Kahling, Actress, Writer and Producer
- Pam Oliver, Sr Correspondent, NFL Reporter, Fox Sports
- Hubert Joly, CEO, Best Buy
- Dan Rosensweig, CEO, Chegg
See the full line up of 2019 Adobe Summit Speakers.
#3. Industry Focused Sessions
Learn how Adobe helps top brands create exceptional customer experiences by industry. These general sessions will be presented March 26th – 28th and include:
- Financial Services & Insurance
- High Tech & B2B
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Travel & Hospitality
Access the full list of industry sessions here. Pro tip: Register for sessions before you arrive to Summit – they fill up quickly.
#4. Events & Networking
Similar to past Marketo Summit events and parties, 2019 Adobe Summit has a great line up for you including:
- Tuesday March 26th
- Welcome Reception
- Wednesday March 27th
- Community Mixer
- Summit Sneaks – hosted by actress and comedian Mindy Kahling. One of Summit’s most popular events. Mindy will guides you through a sneak peek at what’s happening at Adobe labs and see which features might make it into future Experience Cloud releases.
- Summit Bash – musical guest The Killers. This is the best party of the week. Don’t miss it.
- Thursday March 28th
- Marketo Day at the Wynn – full day of Marketo focused sessions with reception to follow.
- Tuesday March 26th
With so many opportunities to learn and network, Adobe Summit is an event Marketing Nation won’t want to miss. Our team will be exhibiting at booth #931, just inside the Community Pavilion main entrance. We’ll have Adobe, Magento, and Marketo experts there to discuss how you can use the solutions to drive business through experiences. And, while you say hello, you can see how Adobe Experience Cloud can be used to manage voice experiences.