Modern B2B customers have come to expect the same level of service, transparency, and customer service that they receive as consumers in their personal lives. But delivering that kind of experience requires a comprehensive approach to supply chain management, from technology investments to extensive data management integration.
Perficient Digital’s order management experts, Pawan Gupta and Steve Gatto, sat down with Forrester’s Nigel Fenwick and IBM to discuss how B2B companies can shift to this customer-first approach, and why it’s more important now than ever.
- Chapter 1: The B2B Channel Shift
- How can you change from a product-centered model to a digital business?
- Chapter 2: How to Deliver on Emerging B2B Models
- How can you enable customer-centric experiences?
- Chapter 3: Complement Existing ERP Systems with OM for a Scalable, Omnichannel Experience
- How can you combine an order management system with existing ERP software to fulfill customer expectations?
- Chapter 4: The Benefits of a Cloud Order Management System
- How can you use the flexibility of a cloud-enabled platform to adapt to new technologies and ways to engage with customers?
- Chapter 5: Why B2B Organizations Should Adopt OM Now
- How and why should you get on board with order management today?
Interested in learning more about how to achieve seamless order management? Check out our guide!