In 2018, Perficient acquired Stone Temple Consulting, an award-winning Boston-based $9 million annual revenue digital marketing agency. Read more about the acquisition here, and below you’ll find blog posts by our digital marketing experts from Stone Temple.
SEO professionals always make sure that the websites they work on have created pages for all the high-volume keywords. But is it good enough? In this episode of the popular Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric explains why you need to stop writing content only for high-volume keywords. Don’t miss a single episode of Here’s Why. Click the … Read more
Google announced a major algorithm update, BERT, on October 25, 2019. The update will affect 10% of searches and make the search landscape better for everyone. How will it make search better, and what does this update mean for you? Watch as Eric Enge, Digital Marketing Manager at Perficient Digital, and Jessica Peck, Marketing Technology Associate at Perficient Digital, discuss … Read more
SMX East, the largest East Coast gathering of SEO and SEM professionals, is happening in New York from November 12-14, 2019. We are pleased to announce that for the third year in a row Eric Enge, Digital Marketing General Manager at Perficient Digital and 2018 Drum US Search Awards Search Marketer of the Year, has been asked to present the … Read more
We are pleased to present the 2019 update to our Digital Personal Assistants accuracy study. In this latest edition of the study, we tested 4,999 queries on seven different devices: • Alexa • Echo Show • Cortana • Google Assistant on Google Home • Google Assistant on Google Home Hub • Google Assistant on a Smartphone • Siri In the … Read more
Google just announced two major additions to AMP that will help developers’ jobs become easier in improving the mobile experience for site visitors. In this episode of the popular Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric shares some of AMP’s new features and why you should learn about them. Don’t miss a single episode of Here’s Why. Click the … Read more
Customers come into our door with expectations. Do you have everything to meet those expectations? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Jim Hertzfeld, Perficient Digital’s Principal for Digital Strategy and Innovation, joins Eric Enge and explains why search marketers need to have empathy for customers and how it impacts their business. Don’t miss a single … Read more
As marketers, we are supposed to have certain qualities in order to be successful in our careers. What about mindset? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, we welcome Mark Traphagen back for the episode as he explains why marketers need a content mindset. Don’t miss a single episode of Here’s Why. Click the subscribe … Read more
Can you hear it? Voice is coming. With Google and Amazon both pushing smart home, voice-integrated devices, the growing usage of the Google Assistant and Siri apps, and Facebook developing their own Digital Personal Assistant, it’s hard to see a future where voice isn’t a key tool for user traffic. No integrated analytics tool allows you to track your voice app’s … Read more
User experience is becoming a part of SEO, but why does Google want to use it as a signal in their algorithm? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Brian Weiss explains how Google is using user experience to rank pages. Don’t miss a single episode of Here’s Why. Click the subscribe button below to be notified … Read more
It’s widely known that links are a ranking factor, but is that still really important in SEO? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge explains why links remain critical to successful SEO and shares tips to get links to your websites. Don’t miss a single episode of Here’s Why. Click the subscribe button below … Read more
Most Read Posts
Enjoy some of our posts that get the most attention and readers:
- Google SEO Certification: Why Doesn’t It Exist?
- How Google’s Search Results Work: Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- How Are People Using Facebook? Survey of 325 Users
- Keyword Cannibalization and SEO: What You Need to Know
- Does Google Respect Robots.txt NoIndex and Should You Use It?
- How Does Social Media Affect SEO?
- Ranking Videos on Google and YouTube: Study Shows How They Differ
- How Many Pages Should Your Website Have? – Hardcore Marketing Video
- Does AMP Improve Rankings, Engagement, and Conversion?
- Does Author Authority Matter for Your Content and SEO?
- How Long Until Google Honors My Website Changes?
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and SEO
- The Complete Guide to Hreflang
- 15 Crucial Elements of an Informative SEO Audit
- Does Google Use Online Brand Mentions for Search Ranking?
- Rating the Smarts of the Digital Personal Assistants
- PR and Search Engine Optimization: What PR Professionals Need to Know
- Semantic Search and SEO: Everything You Need to Know
- Does Google Use Chrome to Discover New URLs for Crawling?
- How Much Does Google Index Twitter in 2018?